Reliance Partners is a true advisor to professionals in the transportation industry.
At Reliance Partners, we are dedicated to the craft of Transportation Insurance. Whether you are a single owner-operator, or run the largest fleets in the nation, we are here for you. With Reliance Partners, you are not only a client, but also a partner in our growing family. We have joined together in a cooperative effort with industry leaders to put in place the most comprehensive and ethical lines of Insurance, Safety, and Risk Management products for commercial transportation.
Transportation Insurance Solutions
Our agency does not simply shop price. We provide value-added benefits, and have a strong service team. We offer a wide range of coverages, ensuring that each and every client finds the solutions that best suit their business. Here is just a preview of what we can offer your trucking business:
- Auto Liability: Provides protection against legal liability arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or use of any insured automobile—from semi trucks to bobtail.
- Broker Bond: A surety bond used to ensure the financial responsibility. It can provide protection for payments to shippers or motor carriers in the event that the broker fails to carry out its contracts, agreements, or arrangements.
- Cargo: Covers the motor truck carrier if it is legally liable for the destruction, damage, or other loss of the customer’s property being shipped (lost packages, broken contents, stolen articles, etc.)
- General Liability: Protects your business for any property damage or bodily injury that might occur, not involving a truck.
- Occupational Accident: Protects operators when they are injured in the course of their work.
- Non Trucking Liability (or Bobtail Insurance): Operating a truck without a trailer is commonly known as “bobtailing.” This policy can help pay for an accident when the driver/truck is not under dispatch.
- Physical Damage: Provides protection against loss or damage to your covered vehicle resulting from an accident with another vehicle or object.
- Workers Compensation: Covers employees who experience work-related injuries or illnesses.
Once we have a better idea of your company’s needs, we can determine which policies are critical for your fleet and truckers’ safety.
The Road to Security Begins with Reliance Partners
To learn more about your commercial transportation options, please call 877-556-5583 or request quotes from our agents. We look forward to providing your trucking business with the coverage that it deserves.